New here

Diabetics often have some of the greatest needs for a wide variety of medications and medical supplies on an ongoing basis.
FORUM RULES: It is important not to do anything immoral, unethical, illegal, or against your doctor's advice.

Not all methods posted here will work. These are simply ideas some people have found to be useful.

We require polite behavior on this forum. (otherwise your posts will be eliminated and you will be restricted).

The Disclaimer page carefully explains about how the information you find on this site can be safely used. Follow its guidelines & it can help prevent problems. Don't blindly follow advice found here. Consult your doctor or a qualified licensed medical provider before using ANY information, ideas, or methods of saving money on meds to help ensure they are safe for your own health issues. Any information on this website is used at your own risk. Click here to read our Disclaimer.

New here

Postby SMS9907 » Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:45 pm

I am new to this website and really never knew that it existed until today. I don't really know if this is the correct place to put this but I just really want to thank all those who made this site because it is extremely hard to find good websites that offer this much information on all the various medical conditions. My husband is a type 1 diabetic and has the minimed paradigm pump and I find it irritating to try to find some place to get his supplies from that is not going to cost an arm and leg. We have no insurance so this website will be extremely helpful in cutting costs and I KNOW that I will be passing this website on to all of my family. Thank you again!!
SMS9907
Member In Good Standing

Welcome!

Postby jimithy » Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:17 am

SMS9907,

It is great that you found us and became a member.

There is a huge amount of information here so if you have specific questions please ask. ( Quick Answers To Specific Questions )

We have found that the best way to afford your medications is to reduce the costs of ALL your medications and medical supplies. You can almost always cut your costs even if you have insurance or Medicare Part D. If you would like help doing this than please post at "THE EASY WAY: Give us your list of drugs then we will give your specific ways to save (Please read the guidelines in that topic so you will know what information is needed.) NOTE: Never give out personally identifying information such as phone #s or addresses.

Most people coming here already know of ways to reduce some of their costs. If you have any ideas that might be useful for ANYONE... please post so you can help others afford their medications.

Sorry about all the info. I really was just posting to welcome you here. I hope you find the info you need.

Thanks for posting!!

jimithy
jimithy
Site Admin

Postby dlcnurse » Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:59 pm

Welcome to our site. It is much appreciated in your thoughtfulness to let us know that we are of some help to you. Please do explore all the different aspects that we offer that may be of some use for you to cut costs on medications. Please feel free to post and to ask us for any further help that we can provide for you.

dlcnurse
dlcnurse

Return to Diabetes and Disorders & Syndromes You Get Because Of It.