Minimed paradigm insulin pump supplies

Diabetics often have some of the greatest needs for a wide variety of medications and medical supplies on an ongoing basis.
FORUM RULES: It is important not to do anything immoral, unethical, illegal, or against your doctor's advice.

Not all methods posted here will work. These are simply ideas some people have found to be useful.

We require polite behavior on this forum. (otherwise your posts will be eliminated and you will be restricted).

The Disclaimer page carefully explains about how the information you find on this site can be safely used. Follow its guidelines & it can help prevent problems. Don't blindly follow advice found here. Consult your doctor or a qualified licensed medical provider before using ANY information, ideas, or methods of saving money on meds to help ensure they are safe for your own health issues. Any information on this website is used at your own risk. Click here to read our Disclaimer.

Minimed paradigm insulin pump supplies

Postby artistgrrl » Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:19 am

Good Morning,

I have used a Minimed insulin pump for years and now I am unable to find a supplier who will accept my NYS medicaid and Medicare. My doctor's office is stumped and I am running very low on supplies.

artistgrrl
artistgrrl

Postby dlcnurse » Thu Aug 06, 2009 1:50 am

We will check to see what we can do to help.
dlcnurse

Postby dlcnurse » Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:07 am

Minimed insulin pump supplies can be obtained here with the assistance of your physician. You will need adobe to be able to download the forms for your doctor to fill out. They also have a phone number that the nurse/receptionist or yourself can call to obtain assistance in obtaining supplies.

http://www.minimed.com

I find only one online diabetes site that offers to help getting supplies and using medicare/medicaid. I can't honestly say how reputable they are as I have not ever used them. You can check out their site

http://www.diacarerx.com

Another gives a phone number that claims to assist as well. I would probably have your physician's offie call. Diabetes Supplies of America 1-800-555-2561

I will also look in some other areas in case this doesn't pan out.
dlcnurse

Re: Minimed paradigm insulin pump supplies

Postby dlcnurse » Thu Sep 22, 2011 12:25 am

Links edited and updated. 9/21/11 dlcnurse
dlcnurse

Return to Diabetes and Disorders & Syndromes You Get Because Of It.